skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Students and Teachers will spend two-to-four weeks gaining real-world experience in all facets of the manufacturing process.
- One week in the front office getting an overview of the process of quoting through order release.
- One week collaborating as a team to build a project in the shop
- Students then work two weeks in areas of interest as part of the production team, with options available to extend this an additional week/or to work for ICF in a Full or Part Time Position.
- Programs Sessions
- Interns/Students Session 1 – June 5 – July 30
- Session 2 – July 10 – Aug 4
- Externs/Teachers Flexible – Contact for options
- Contact us at 816/540-4208
- Easy Registration online: www.icfinc.com